K. Krishnan Unni, MD
Professor of Pathology
Specialty: Bone Tumors Surgical Pathology
Dr. Unni practices as a General Surgical Pathologist in the Department of Pathology. Dr. Unni’s areas of interest include chondrosarcoma, chondroblastoma, fibrosarcoma and soft tissue neoplams. Dr. Unni is widely acknowledged as one of the foremost bone pathologists in the world and has authored more than 285 original publications and several books on bone tumors. He is one of the editors of the World Health Organization (WHO) book on the classification of bone tumors.
- Bone tumors
- Consultant in Pathology Mayo Clinic, Professor of Pathology
- MBBS, All India Institute of Medical Sciences. New Delhi, India
- MS, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- American Board of Pathology; Anatomic Pathology
- Dahlin’s bone tumors : general aspects and data on 10, 165 cases by K. Krishnan Unni.