Richard A. Komorowski, MD
Professor of Pathology
Dr. Komorowski graduated from Marquette Medical School in 1967. He was an intern at Milwaukee County General Hospital and did his residency in anatomic and clinical pathology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Komorowski spent two years at Oakland Naval Hospital in California before joining the faculty of the Medical College of Wisconsin in 1974.He is board certified in both anatomic and clinical pathology. Dr. Komorowski is a Professor of Pathology. He is a past president and member of the Board of Directors of the Wisconsin Society of Pathologists.
He is the author of over 150 publications.
Dr. Komorowski’s areas of interest include gastrointestinal and liver pathology.
- Graft host disease: Mechanisms; Surgical Pathology
- Steatohepatitis: Genetics; Surgical Pathology
- Doctor of Medicine – Marquette University Medical School – Milwaukee, WI (1967)
- Residency in Pathology – Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals – Milwaukee (1968-1972)
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology