Catherine Hida, MD
Assistant Professor of Pathology
Dr. Hida’s responsibilities include Pathology resident and Cytopathology fellow teaching.
- Director of Cytopathology, Zablocki VA Medical Center
- Fellowship in Hematopathology – Albany Medical Center – NY (1995-1996)
- Residency in Anatomic Pathology/Clinical Pathology – Albany Medical Center – NY (1993-1997)
- Fellowship in Cytopathology – Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania – Philadelphia (1997-1998)
- Doctor of Medicine – Medical College of Pennsylvania – Philadelphia (1992)
- Residency in Anatomic Pathology/Clinical Pathology – University of Cincinnati Medical Center – OH (1992-1993)
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Board of Pathology, Anatomic and Clinical
- American Board of Pathology, Cytopathology
Yu GH, Hida CA, Salhany KE, Baloch A, Gupta PK. Immunohistochemical Detection of Cytotoxic Lymphocytes in Malignant Effusions. Diag Cytopathol 1999 Jul; 21(1):18-2
Hida C, Gupta P. Cercariform Cells: Are They Specific for Transitional Cell Carcinoma? Cancer Cytopathology, 1999; Apr 25, 87(2):69-74.
Scalzo D, Hida C, Sober A, Mihm M. Childhood Melanoma. A Clinicopathologic Study of 22 Cases. Melanoma Research 1997; 7:63-69.