Chun He, MD, PhD
Assistant Professor of Pathology
Dr. He is a surgical pathologist with expertise in kidney pathology. Currently he is a surgical pathologist for kidney pathology/genitourinary pathology and transplant pathology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. In addition, he participates general surgical pathology, gastrointestinal pathology signing out and intraoperative frozen consultation service.
- Kidney diseases such as focal glomerular sclerosis, diabetic kidney disease, and membranous proliferative glomerulonephritis
- Transplant pathology
- Kidney/urology neoplasm
- Assistant Professor of Pathology, MCW, Milwaukee, WI (2009 – present)
- MD, Hebei Medical University, China
- PhD, Immunology, Medical University of South Carolina
- Resident, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital affiliated with Temple University of School of Medicine, Pennsylvania
- Fellowship, Clinical Kidney Pathology, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
Song H, He C, Knaak C, Guthridge JM, Holers VM, Tomlinson S. Complement receptor 2-mediated targeting of complement inhibitors to sites of complement activation. J Clin Invest. 2003 Jun;111(12):1875-85.
He C, Imai M, Song H, Quigg RJ, Tomlinson S.
Complement inhibitors targeted to the proximal tubule prevent injury in experimental nephrotic syndrome and demonstrate a key role for C5b-9. J Immunol. 2005 May 1;174(9):5750-7.
Geetha D, Parkhie S, Nadkarni G, He C, Shafi T. Immunosuppression reduction is as effective as elimination in management of polyomavirus-associated nephropathy. 2009 (Manuscript).