Jerome L. Gottschall, MD
Professor of Pathology;
Medical Director, Transfusion Service, Froedtert Hospital;
Senior Medical Director, Blood Center of Wisconsin
- Pathogenesis and treatment of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP)
- Immunohematology, especially autoimmune and drug-induced hemolytic anemias, and clinical applications of red cell genotyping.
- Blood donor eligibility issues related to iron deficiency.
- Doctor of Medicine – Ohio State University College of Medicine – Columbus (1974)
- Fellowship in Transfusion Medicine – The Blood Center of Southeastern Wisconsin – Milwaukee (1979-1980)
- Residency in Pathology – University of Kentucky Medical Center – Lexington (1975-1979)
- Internship in Internal Medicine – University of Kentucky Medical Center – Lexington (1974-1974)
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
- Blood Banking