Gerardo Fronda, MD
Assistant Professor of Pathology, Medical College of Wisconsin
Pathologist, Community Memorial Hospital
Dr. Fronda’s responsibilities include general surgical pathology and cytopathology and performance of bone marrow and fine needle aspiration biopsy. He is a member of the Cancer Committee and Educational Committee at Community Memorial Hospital.
- Assistant Professor, Department of Pathology, Rush Medical College, Chicago, IL (2005)
- Surgical Pathologist and Cytopathologist, subspecialty interest in Dermatopathology, John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, IL (2005)
- MD, University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines (1980)
- Residency, Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Chicago, IL (1991)
- Surgical Pathology Fellowship, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL (1992)
- Anatomic Pathology
Gould NS Bharati, Fronda GP, Jones C “Anomalous Origin of Left Coronary Artery from Pulmonary Artery Leading to Demise in a Neonate” Human Pathology 22 (10) 1991, pp 1044-1046
R. Wurtz, M. Mirot, G. Fronda, C, Peters, F. Kocka “ Short Report: Gastric Infection by Strogyloides Stercolarlis’ American J. Tropical Med. Hy. 51 51 (3) 1994, pp 339-340.
S. Ahmed, M. Atten, DM. Demetria, B. Attar, N. Abu-rustum, G. Fronda, K. Liu “Invasive Ovarian Cancer Mimicking Colon Cancer, American J. Gastro, 94-2693, 1999.
J. S. Coon, E. Marcus, S. Gupta, S. Seelig, J. Jacobson, V. Renta, G. Fronda, H. Priesler “Amplification of Toisomerase II or C-erb2 Response to Anthracycline-based Therapy in Locally Advance Breast Cancer” Clin. Cancer Res April 2002:8 (4): 1061-1067.