How to Apply
Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by the program coordinator to arrange for a mutually suitable time.
- Completion of the application form.
- Curriculum Vitae
- “Personal Statement” highlighting your future plans and any specific interests within Pathology you might wish to pursue during your fellowship
- Minimum three letters of recommendation
- USMLE Results (Steps 1, 2, 3) documentation
- Citizenship/visa status indicating your ability to work in the United States
- ECFMG Certificate (if International Medical Graduate)
- Copy of your current state medical license
- Must be eligible for Wisconsin medical license
Have a question or need more information?